Old Granville County, South Carolina was located south of Colleton County and went to the Georgia border. The Proprietary county name was Carteret, which name was changed in 1708 to Granville County. The county was abolished in 1769.
Wills, Estates Available to Members of South Carolina Pioneers
South Carolina Online Databases for Genealogists
- LWT of Edward Kirkland, LWT dated 1/7/1770
- Land Grant of Edward Kirkland dated 4/5/1765
- LWT of Robert Thorpe (1741)
|Add to Flipboard Magazine.|